Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

INTRODUCING MYSELF

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhsPYF0OOZ0dbnDRiTKsDCLiVfkTjkvHQ36hSkA3_AkAjbQQCOSgGS3yNSXewCmC70JGbWdZhLM_PudrYbdgkS-9_LYvx5PQzV5vbxEHw8TKwFgsmJMrm6Veb1gCqG6qdbGmlJiraJMUlao/s1600/ESL_talking_about_myself_in_English.pngThis mind map
collects some of the vocabulary that is
needed to talk about
ourselves or
introduce ourselves.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhsPYF0OOZ0dbnDRiTKsDCLiVfkTjkvHQ36hSkA3_AkAjbQQCOSgGS3yNSXewCmC70JGbWdZhLM_PudrYbdgkS-9_LYvx5PQzV5vbxEHw8TKwFgsmJMrm6Veb1gCqG6qdbGmlJiraJMUlao/s1600/ESL_talking_about_myself_in_English.png

Hello everyone!
My name is Yirley Yurany Mora Contreras, I am a B.A in English student at the University of Tolima. Besides, I am a teacher and in this moment I'm working as a pre-service teacher at Liceo Nacional School; it is a very interesting job because it lets me learn from my students and help other teachers.
 In my free time, I enjoy reading books about God, working to help children and poor people through "Organización Juvenil Red" and I also love sharing time with my friends.
As you know I am colombian; I was born on Valparaiso-Caquetá on March 9th, 1992. However, I consider Ibagué as my home because I live here since I was 11 years old.
Regarding my family, it is a little complicated, I used to live with my older brother, but he is working in Cali right now. So, I can say I live alone because I do not live with my parents. They are living too far: My mother lives in Italy with my little brother and my stepfather, in regard  my father, he is living at Nariño with my three sisters and one of my brothers. For that reason, I consider my friends, my students and my teachers as the only family that my dear Lord have given me in this city.


I hope this short description of my life can help you to know who I am. Now, I want to invite you to introduce yourself.

ASSIGNMENT: Taking into account the vocabulary given in the mind map, write a composition about the most important aspects of your life.





5 comments:

  1. This blog is cute. Little sister ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Heidy Natalia Acosta Olivera, i'm14 years old and i meet on august 25. I live with my parents and my brother. I from Ibague, i study in the Liceo Nacional School. My favorite band is One Direction. My favorite colors are blue, white and pink. My favorite desset is tres leches. In my spare time i like to read book, listening to music, drawing, riding the bicycle and also spending time with my familiy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Luisa Maria Parra Castaño , study at the National High School and 9th grade , I live with my mom , my sister and my stepfather, and my parents separated when I was very small. My dad lives in Port - Guainía Inírida as Ibagué can come to visit me and my grandma stays put . I have two brothers , one from mom and one from dad.
    I was born in Ibagué, in the year 1999 on 6 December at the Minerva clinic, I have a second home , which is my grandmother 's house where I go almost every weekend to visit .
    I have two best friends who call Erika Tatiana James and Laura Camila Rodriguez, they support me and help me at all as they can.
    I like to sing , and so I can entertain and forget everything for a moment.
    I like going out with my friends and talk a while , I also like being with my family , because with them story 24 hours a day, they always support me , maybe my parents are separated but my dad and my stepfather get along because my dad is very funny and likes to entertain us then it is very entertaining to be with him , I never get bored with him because he always looks for a way to make me smile .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello , I'm erika tatiana jaime vargas, I am a student of educational institicion national high school , I'm in ninth grade, my favorite subject is biology and Castilian , I would like to learn a lot the french language , I also like to learn more in math to improve my performance academic , I want to study hard to enter the electronic emphasis and meet my goal.

    about my interests I love to dance all kinds of music , like reading books related to youth today, cheerleading workout three times a week every night , I enjoy spending time with my best friends and I like going to the mall, to restaurant and partying .

    I'm Colombian , I was born on December 2, 1999 in Ibague - Tolima , I have 14 years, I have lived in ibague all my life, and I have family in Pereira and Bogota.

    I have a brother studying at music school , my mother is an assistant accountant, is studying administration my father , my grandmother worked in real estate. all very supportive and help me succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my name is julieth alexandra ducuara suarez I have 14 years of age my birthday on September 29 I was born in ibague tolima alive with my two sisters my mother and my dad I study in liceo nacional school go the ninth degree am a skater love this sport for which with I sit down free and I can move away from everything for a moment I like to go out very much with my friends to share time with her and with my family I have two sisters of the soul that they are fernanda and luisa that the three have been with me for 6 years we have shared many happy moments I like to listen it has one direction is my favorite band I like very much the English and me much likes to read books in my free time I like to write and to draw

    ReplyDelete